A CEREAL FREE, LOW SUGAR, LOW STARCH PERFORMANCE RATION
- Performance horses intolerant to high-starch/cereal based diets
- Horses of a nervous disposition, to maintain a more even and trainable temperament
- Horses that require support to maintain normal muscle function
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cereal-free, low-starch ration (7.8%)
- Low in sugar
- High in digestible "Super-fibres" to reduce the reliance on starch to provide energy
- Highly digestible “Super-fibres” to support a healthy digestive system
- Superior antioxidant levels to assist normal muscle function
- Highly fortified with supporting minerals
- Quality protein sources to optimise muscle and tissue repair and renewal
RE-LEVE® is a cereal-free, high-energy mix specifically designed to replace all cereal based concentrate feed for horses in work that have a nervous disposition or react adversely to high cereal and starch levels.
Highly digestible “Super-fibres” and high oil levels reduce the reliance on starch to provide the energy thus reducing the risk of exaggerating excitable temperaments. Elevated levels of antioxidants, Vitamin E and selenium are included to support normal muscle function and recovery.
RE-LEVE® is based on extensive collaborative research carried out by Dr Stephanie Valberg, at the University of Minnesota, and Kentucky Equine Research. It was formulated to provide the equine athlete with the levels of energy required for performance and maintenance of body condition using a variety of alternative energy sources to cereals.
It contains a fortified soya hull fibre pellet to provide a concentrated source of proteins, trace elements and yeast.
It is recommended that 0.5–1kg of EQUI-JEWEL® (high-fat rice bran) is fed daily alongside RE-LEVE® to boost energy levels, if required.
High levels of antioxidant micronutrients, such as vitamin E and selenium, are included together with daily levels of electrolytes to assist normal muscle function. An electrolyte such as KERx Restore® SR should be fed in addition in most cases and horses should always receive at least 1.5% of their bodyweight as good quality forage.
|Digestible Energy||12.9 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||11,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||1,100 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (E-Max Ester)||360 IU/kg|
- Soya Hulls
- Lucerne Pellets
- Dried Sugar Beet pulp
- Pea Flakes
- Soya Oil
- Soya Flakes
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Mixture of Flavouring Compounds
Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. e.g. 500kg horse would eat 7.5kg of hay per day.
THESE FEEDING RATES ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE ONLY
|200-400kg||1.0 - 2.0kg|
|400-600kg||2.0 - 3.5kg|
|>600kg||3.5 up to 5.0kg|
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
NEED MORE GUIDANCE?
Complete our FREE ‘FEED ADVICE’ form, and receive a detailed, nutritional consultation from our in-house nutritional team, or call the advice line on 01622 718 487 for a chat!