LOW STARCH PERFORMANCE CUBE
Suitable for horses & ponies prone to gastric ulcers
RE-LEVE®-CUBES ARE appropriate to support:
- Optimal Muscle Health – Studies conducted by Kentucky Equine Research in partnership with Dr Stephanie Valberg showed at risk horses experienced more muscle damage when fed a high starch diet. A diet of RE-LEVE®-Cubes plus 0.5-1.5kg of Equi-Jewel® provides low starch and sugar whilst maintaining performance levels.
- Gastric Health - RE-LEVE®-Cubes have been awarded the BETA Assurance Mark for products suitable for horses prone to equine gastric ulcer syndrome.
- Highly Strung or Nervous Temperament- Horses with a nervous disposition often react adversely when they consume high levels of starch. When fed a low starch diet, horses may become more focused and less reactive, improving trainability.
- Optimum Stamina - RE-LEVE®-Cubes contain long lasting energy sources suitable for performance horses to help support multiple competitive rounds, plus short and fast periods of work.
- Free from whole cereals
- Low starch, low sugar formulation based on "Super-Fibres" to support hindgut health
- Live yeast for optimum fibre digestion and maintenance of the hindgut
- Long lasting blackcurrant flavour for high palatability
- High quality protein sources support cell renewal, tissue and muscle repair and overall muscle support
- Full spectrum of vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal health
- Superior antioxidant protection through a natural source of vitamin E
- Offers slow release energy to support stamina
RE-LEVE®-Cubes are a highly versatile, low starch, low sugar cube that have been formulated specifically to help support a healthy digestive tract and maintain normal muscle function in all horses. RE-LEVE®-Cubes are formulated on highly digestible “Super Fibres” and oil as alternative energy sources making them ideal for horses prone to Equine Gastric Ulcers. The cubes provide a balanced diet and are fully fortified with a full spectrum of vitamins, chelated minerals, and antioxidants including natural vitamin E along with a live yeast to support optimum digestive health. The cubes contain a blackcurrant flavour to entice the fussiest of feeders.
The trace element package included in RE-LEVE®-CUBES are produced by Kentucky Equine Research and contains chelated minerals, which are more easily absorbed than traditional inorganic minerals. chelated minerals can complement natural stress resistance and help the immune system, whilst improving coat bloom, and skin and hoof quality. High levels of antioxidants, such as a natural source of vitamin E and organic selenium, are included together with daily levels of live yeast to support the maintenance of the hindgut.
An encapsulated blackcurrant flavour is added to Re-Leve®-CUBES to entice the fussiest of feeders. Encapsulating the flavour means that it is protected and released through the physical process of chewing. Encapsulation is more beneficial than essences and oils as they both tend loose taste and aroma very quickly.
RE-LEVE®-CUBES are based on extensive collaborative research carried out by Dr Stephanie Valberg, at the University of Minnesota, and Kentucky Equine Research. It was formulated to provide the equine athlete with the levels of energy required for performance and maintenance of body condition using a variety of alternative energy sources to cereals. It is recommended that 0.5–1kg of EQUI-JEWEL® (high-fat rice bran) is fed daily alongside RE-LEVE®-CUBES to boost energy levels if required.