About the Company
Saracen Horse Feeds is a family-owned company and as part of the Lillico group has more than 230 years of experience, tradition and heritage in the manufacturing and selling of horse and animal feeds.
Operating from its site in Aylesford, Saracen manufactures and sells nutritionally sound, innovative horse feeds across the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. Saracen range of feeds cater for all types of horses from the pony in the paddock to Olympic gold medal winners and we pride ourselves on giving exceptional customer service and having the highest levels of quality control.
For more information about the company and its products please visit our website at https://saracenhorsefeeds.com/
Expected responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in managing multi-channel campaigns to ensure that they are delivered effectively and on time.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all aspects of events
- Active involvement and management of company website
- Writing and sending out E-newsletters
- Contributing to ideas for campaigns
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team
- General office duties
- Project Management of Design and Proofing for product packaging
You will need to have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Teams, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience in social media or marketing (or desire to follow a career in marketing)
- Good communication skills
- An experienced and passionate equestrian
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An overall positive attitude and a willingness to support team members when required
- A clear and creative writing style with excellent written English language
- A full driving licence
- Filming and editing videos
- Experience in event management
- Degree in Marketing
Salary range £19-£23,000 based on experience.
Closing date: Thursday 30th September
For more information or to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up-to-date with all of our news & offers. Sign up to our newsletter here