BONE MINERALISATION SUPPORT
- Young horses in confinement, or on box rest due to injury
- All box resting horses, regardless of age
- Racehorses or foals recuperating from orthopaedic surgery
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A special protein source for bone collagen production, supporting bone density and maintaining bone area
- Helps maintain healthy bone metabolism, tissue, and structure in performance horses
- Supports bone quality at high-risk times, such as when young horses enter race training
- Supports bone health at times when bone can naturally demineralise - when limited or no turnout is available, including during box rest due to injury
- Provides specialised postsurgical nutritional support
- Pack size 4KG
- Data sheet Download data sheet
DuraPlex® is proven to support optimal bone mineral density and bone area in both performance horses and growing horses. DuraPlex® is a proprietary blend of specific proteins, minerals, and vitamins scientifically proven to support bone health during the natural process of bone demineralisation. These occur when access to free-choice exercise is restricted, such as when young horses enter a training environment, or during periods of total confinement in stables when box resting due to injury, or after surgery.
Studies at Kentucky Equine Research demonstrated positive changes in bone quality after just one month of supplementation. DuraPlex® supplementation was also shown to maintain bone health at times of demineralisation, which can be a naturally occurring episode.
|Calcium||10,000 mg per 120g|
|Phosphorus||5000 mg per 120g|
|Magnesium||2000 mg per 120g|
|Copper||60 mg per 120g|
|Zinc||120 mg per 120g|
|Manganese||100 mg per 120g|
|Vitamin A||5000 iu per 120g|
|Vitamin D3||4000 iu per 120g|
For support of optimal bone health, feed 60 g per day. For horses in need of additional support, feed 120 g per day. Top-dress on feed. For best results, divide between grain meals.
Other specialist products
Find a stockist nearby
Enter your postcode to find your nearest stockist to enquire about this product.
For Information on how to purchase this product, please get in touch with a member of our team.
Keep up-to-date with all of our news & offers. Sign up to our newsletter here