Bone and Digestive Health Supplement
- Young horses in training
- Horses needing digestive support
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains a novel source of calcium, shown to be more highly digestible than other forms of the mineral, including calcium carbonate
- Provides a research-proven stomach buffer, which reduces acidity and decreases the likelihood of gastric ulcer formation
- Includes yeast for further hindgut support and improved fibre digestion
- Helps increase bone density in young, growing horses and athletic horses, which is especially important for horses involved in intense training such as racehorses, three-day-event horses, polo ponies, and other horses required to work at speed
- Includes an array of other bone-building nutrients, including magnesium, boron, silicone, iodine, zinc, and manganese, as well as vitamins A, C, D, and K, which are important for bone health
- Supports the beneficial microorganism population of the caecum and colon by minimising the acidity of the hindgut
Triacton® is a triple-action supplement designed to improve bone density and support digestive health in horses. The pelleted supplement contains an array of highly bio-available minerals and vitamins essential for sound skeletal development and maintenance, as well as optimal function of the gastrointestinal tract.
Studies conducted at Kentucky Equine Research have demonstrated the positive effects Triacton has on bone density and buffering capacity of the stomach and hindgut.Triacton supports health in three research-proven ways: increasing bone density for skeletal strength, buffering stomach acid to bolster gastric health and reduce the incidence of ulcers, and moderating the pH of the hindgut to prevent acidosis.
To read more about the Effect of Triacton™ Supplement on Bone Density click here