SHOW IMPROVER MIX
Topline & Condition Mix
- Show horses & ponies requiring condition
- Horses & ponies needing stunning coat condition
- Show horses & ponies that require instant energy & sparkle
- Show horses and ponies that have a laid back temperament
Features & benefits:
- The ultimate conditioning diet for easy and controlled weight gain
- Includes micronised barley to supply quick release energy
- Stunning coat condition as a result of high oil levels from the inclusion of EQUI-JEWEL®
- Alfalfa based with micronised soya beans and peas providing quality protein for muscle development
- The live yeast and “Super-Fibre” inclusion supports gut health and aids gut mobility
- Fully fortified with a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals
- Pack size 20KG
- Data sheet Download data sheet
SHOW IMPROVER MIX is an oat free conditioning diet specifically targeted towards the show horse and provides a controlled energy release. The oat free formulation, in combination with "Super-Fibre" sources and oil are ideal for easy and controlled weight gain and the addition of Equi-Jewel® is effective for skin condition and coat gloss.
Cereals provide instant energy sources for optimal ‘presence’ in the ring, while the fibre and oil sources provide slow release energy for more controllable energy and stamina.
SHOW IMPROVER MIX contains quality sources of protein for cell renewal, tissue, and muscle repair and will help to support optimum muscle development when fed in conjunction with a suitable exercise regime. The addition of a yeast culture ensures optimum microbial activity, enhancing fibre digestion and utilisation of the feed.
SHOW IMPROVER MIX is fully fortified with vitamins and chelated minerals. These minerals can help with complementing natural stress resistance and the immune system, plus improving coat bloom and skin and hoof quality. In addition, soya oil is added to improve coat and skin condition, as well as providing an additional energy (calorie) source.
- Lucerne Pellets
- Barley Flakes
- Soya Hulls
- Maize Flakes
- Pea Flakes
- Soya Flakes
- Rice Bran with Calcium Carbonate
- Soya Oil
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Calcium Carbonate
- Dried Sugar Beet Pulp
- Monocalcium Phosphate
- Soya Bean Meal
- Sodium Chloride
- Coconut Flavour
- Maerl (calcareous marine algae)
|Digestible Energy||13.0 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||15,000 iu/kg|
|Vitamin D||2,300 iu/kg|
|Vitamin E||540 iu/kg|
|Yeast||2.5 x 10^10 CFU/kg|
The feeding rates are offered as a guideline, if you would like to discuss your horse's individual requirements please contact a member of our nutritional team on 01622 718487.
|These feeding rates are intended as a guide only. Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage per day.|
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
Other specialist products
SHOW IMPROVER CUBES
Find a stockist nearby
Enter your postcode to find your nearest stockist to enquire about this product.
For Information on how to purchase this product, please get in touch with a member of our team.
Keep up-to-date with all of our news & offers. Sign up to our newsletter here