HOOF and COAT CONDITIONER
- All horse & ponies requiring hoof supplementation
- Those with split or cracked hooves
- Those with a dull coat
- Sales horses requiring excellent coat condition
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Includes essential amino and fatty acids that are important for coat condition
- Supports hooves damaged by seedy toe, sand cracks, laminitis, and wet-dry cycles
- Supports a soft, shiny coat and healthy growth of mane and tail
- Contains biotin, methionine, iodine, and chelated zinc at research-proven levels shown to support hoof growth
- Data sheet Download data sheet
Horse hoof quality is dependent on balanced nutrition, and the correct building blocks need to be present in the diet to ensure healthy hoof growth. Bio-Bloom™ PS supports healthy skin and hooves through the inclusion of key nutrients at levels scientifically proven to maintain hoof quality and hoof growth, as well as providing lecithin and essential fatty acids from full-fat soybean to support a soft, shiny coat, mane & tail.
Bio-Bloom is a professional strength to maintain a healthy coat and strong hooves from the inside out.
- Whole Ground Soya (produced from non GM source)
- Yeast Culture
|Crude Fats & Oils||25%|
|Biotin||20 mg per 30 g dose|
|Methionine||3,000 mg per 30 g dose|
|Zinc||200 mg per 30 g dose|
|Iodine||2 mg per 30 g dose|
The feeding rates are offered as a guideline. If you would like to discuss your horse's individual requirements, please contact a member of our Nutrition Team on 01622 718487 or call the Thoroughbred Office on 01488 73456.
|Reason For Feeding||Feeding Rate||Frequency|
|Acute hoof damage and coat conditioning||60 g||Daily|
|Horses recovering from laminitis||90-120 g||Daily|
|For further information on feeding rates, please contact our Nutrition Team on 01622 718487|
Top dress on feed.
Serving size: 30 g (30 g scoop included)
Container size: 2 kg (66 servings), 4 kg (133 servings) and 10 kg (333 servings)
Other specialist products
Stud Prep 14
Find a stockist nearby
Enter your postcode to find your nearest stockist to enquire about this product.
For Information on how to purchase this product, please get in touch with a member of our team.
Keep up-to-date with all of our news & offers. Sign up to our newsletter here