Total Digestive Tract Health Supplement
- Loose droppings
- Poor coat
- Weight loss or loss/lack of appetite
- Abnormal digestive sounds
- Difficult or unsettled behaviour
- Mild or grumbly colic
- Use during erratic or interrupted suckling patterns in foals
- Contains EquiShure®, a time-released buffer for the hindgut
- A granular powder that contains fast-acting antacids and coating agents
- Supports a healthy digestive environment for optimal nutrient absorption
- Recommended for use during training, travelling, weaning, sales prep or other stressful events
- Data sheet Download data sheet
RiteTrac™ is a scientifically proven supplement for total digestive tract support. Targeted at both the foregut and the hindgut of the horse, RiteTrac™ works in two distinct ways. When fed in conjunction with correct management and forage regimes, RiteTrac™ helps to maintain an optimal gastric environment by neutralising and buffering excess acid. RiteTrac™ also contains EquiShure®, to help maintain an optimum pH in the horse’s hindgut and ensure normal fermentation patterns.
RiteTrac™ is proven to be effective at elevating gastric pH in horses, together with KERx EquiShure®, a time-released hindgut buffer that helps to maintain hindgut pH at optimal levels. RiteTrac™ is recommended for use during training and travelling, or at any time when feeding patterns have changed or could be compromised. It is also recommended as a digestive tract support for horses on chronic administration of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
When RiteTrac is included in a meal, normal gastric pH is maintained for up to 6-8 hours allowing the horse to eat normally and feel comfortable.
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Mono-sodium phosphate
- Aluminum Sodium Carbonate
- Aluminium Phosphate
- Vegetable Oil
The feeding rates are offered as a guideline. If you would like to discuss your horse's individual requirements, please contact a member of our Nutrition Team on 01622 718487 or call the Thoroughbred Office on 01488 73456.
|120 g||Yearlings, mares and stallions||Daily|
|60 g||Foals and weanlings||Daily|
For best results, split between 2 feeds, am and pm.
Average Serving Size: 120 g (60 g scoop included)
Containers sizes: 3 kg (25 servings) 6 kg (50 servings)
Other specialist products
Stud Prep 14
Find a stockist nearby
Enter your postcode to find your nearest stockist to enquire about this product.
For Information on how to purchase this product, please get in touch with a member of our team.
Keep up-to-date with all of our news & offers. Sign up to our newsletter here