Bone and digestive health support
- Young growing horses
- Horses in intense training
- Horses needing digestive support
- Contains a novel source of calcium, shown to be more highly digestible than other forms of the mineral, including calcium carbonate
- Provides a research-proven stomach buffer, which reduces acidity and decreases the likelihood of gastric ulcer formation
- Includes yeast for further hindgut support and improved fibre digestion
- Helps increase bone density in young, growing horses and athletic horses, which is especially important for horses involved in intense training such as racehorses
- Includes an array of other bone-building nutrients, including magnesium, boron, silicone, iodine, zinc, and manganese, as well as vitamins A, C, D, and K, which are important for bone health
- Supports the beneficial microorganism population of the caecum and colon by minimising the acidity of the hindgut
- Delivers a highly digestible source of minerals and vitamins in an easy-to-feed pellet
- Data sheet Download data sheet
Triacton® is a triple-action supplement designed to maximise bone density and support digestive health in horses. The pelleted supplement contains significant levels of highly bioavailable minerals and vitamins essential for sound skeletal development and maintenance, as well as optimal function of the digestive tract.
Studies conducted at Kentucky Equine Research have demonstrated the positive effects Triacton has on bone density and buffering capacity of the stomach and hindgut. The supplement contains a novel source of calcium, shown to be more highly digestible than other forms of the mineral, including calcium carbonate.
Triacton supports health in three research-proven ways: by maximising bone density for skeletal strength, buffering stomach acid to support gastric health and reduce the incidence of ulcers, and by moderating and maintaining the pH of the hindgut to prevent acidosis.
|Protein||14% - 16.0 g per 120 g|
|Fat||3.0% - 3.6 g per 120 g|
|Fibre||4.0% - 4.8 g per 120 g|
|Calcium||13.0% - 15.6 g per 120 g|
|Phosphorus||2.55% - 3.0 g per 120 g|
|Magnesium||4.0% - 4.8 g per 120 g|
|Copper||335 ppm - 4.0 mg per 120 g|
|Manganese||545 ppm - 65.0 mg per 120 g|
|Zinc||685 ppm - 82 mg per 120 g|
|Vitamin A||14,755 iu/Ib - 3,900 iu per 120 g|
|Vitamin D||11,000 iu/Ib - 2,900 iu per 120 g|
|Vitamin C||3,800 mg/Ib - 1,000 mg per 120 g|
|Vitamin K||105mg/Ib - 27.5 mg per 120 g|
The feeding rates are offered as a guideline. If you would like to discuss your horse's individual requirements, please contact a member of our Nutrition Team on 01622 718487 or call the Thoroughbred Office on 01488 73456.
|120 g||Mature Horse||Daily|
|60-120 g||Growing Horse||Daily|
|For more information on feeding rates, please contact the Nutrition Team on 01622 718487|
For best results, feed twice a day, am and pm.
Average Serving Size: 120 g (60 g scoop included)
Container sizes: 5 kg (41 servings) 12 kg (100 servings).
Other specialist products
Winter Level-Grow™ Mix
Winter Level-Grow™ Cubes
Find a stockist nearby
Enter your postcode to find your nearest stockist to enquire about this product.
For Information on how to purchase this product, please get in touch with a member of our team.
Keep up-to-date with all of our news & offers. Sign up to our newsletter here