A HIGH OIL & FIBRE MIX FOR CONTROLLED PERFORMANCE
- Meeting the nutritional demands of the equine athlete from high level Dressage to Endurance
- Horses that require energy to be provided in a slow release format via highly digestible fibre sources
- The performance horse that reacts to a high starch diet
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Formulated to draw on 'super-fibre' & oil energy sources for long-lasting energy release & controlled performance
- High fibre levels to support gut health & aid gut mobility during competition
- 'Super-fibre' sources encourage water intake and create a water and electrolyte reserve in the gut, helping to combat the effects of dehydration
- Outstanding coat condition from high oil levels
- Added Yeast for increased calcium absorption and fibre digestion
- Fully fortified with vitamins and minerals to optimise resistance to stress and aid efficient muscle function
- Powerful antioxidant protection, including vitamin E
Saracen ENDURO-PERFORMANCE is a high-oil, energy efficient mix designed to meet the specific requirements of the modern equine athlete.
Alternative energy sources in the formulation (oil and highly digestible “super-fibres”) help to reduce the reliance on cereals in the diet, supporting calm and manageable temperaments and maintaining optimum digestive health. These alternative energy sources are highly digestible and provide the equine athlete with long-lasting, controlled energy release throughout a competition.
ENDURO-PERFORMANCE contains quality protein sources and essential amino acids to support cell renewal, tissue and muscle repair, as well as maintaining topline and muscle tone. It is fully fortified with antioxidants, including vitamin E, which are essential to support normal recovery rates post exercise and immune function, particularly in those horses that are travelling and competing on a regular basis.
Research studies have concluded that feeding oil to horses in training resulted in a greater mobilization and utilization of oil as an energy source during long distance exercise. By using oil as a primary energy source, it helps the horse to 'spare' glycogen during endurance based exercise thus preserving glycogen for the maintenance of blood glucose levels and for the support of more power and sprint based exercise.
ENDURO-PERFORMANCE is an extremely versatile ration and has been successfully used in disciplines such as dressage, eventing and show jumping where a combination of both power and stamina are required. Valegro, Charlotte Dujardin's Olympic-Gold-medal winning ride is powered by ENDURO-PERFORMANCE which gives him the stamina required to perform at the top- level.