- Equine athletes at risk of cumulative wear and tear to their joints
- Supporting equine athletes through the rigours of training and competition
- Managing joint health proactively
- Maintaining cartilage health, joint fluid viscoelasticity and lubrication of the joint
- High molecular weight sodium hyaluronate (1-1.25million daltons)
- Easily absorbed form of sodium hyaluronate
- Hyaluronic Acid has anti-inflammatory properties which is useful for high motion joints
- Provides a simple method of loading with Hyaluronic Acid ahead of a race or competition
- Data sheet Download data sheet
Equine athletes can be prone to injury however certain injuries can be due to wear and tear over time. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) plays a vital role in maintaining the health of connective tissue and optimising normal joint function. Synovate HA® can support equine athletes in regular training and competition work and can also be used to assist horses that may have existing injuries. Hyaluronic Acid is the core ingredient in Synovate HA® and this naturally occurring substance is found in various connective tissues in the horse’s body. HA contributes significantly to the maintenance of cartilage health and elasticity, joint fluid viscoelasticity and lubrication of the joint. In addition, HA has anti-inflammatory properties which is useful for high-motion joints.
As horses mature and their athletic demands increase, inflammation leads to the breakdown of HA in joint fluid, which in turn leads to lower viscoelasticity and damage to cartilage. Using Synovate HA® will help to manage joint health proactively.
Hyaluronic Acid with a high molecular weight (over 500,000 Dalton’s) has been identified as having the greatest benefit to maintaining joint health. Synovate HA® has a molecular weight of 1-1.25 million Daltons and is research proven to increase stride length. Synovate HA® is created through microbial fermentation which matches the naturally occurring HA in the horse’s body, aiding efficiency of supplementation with Synovate HA®.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Distilled Water
The feeding rates are offered as a guideline, if you would like to discuss your horse's individual requirements please contact a member of our nutritional team on 01622 718487.
|These feeding rates are intended as a guide only.|
Synovate HA® can be top-dressed onto feed or given orally. Container Sizes: 946ml (63 servings) 3.8ltr (253 servings)
Other specialist products
SUPER SHINE PLUS
Find a stockist nearby
Enter your postcode to find your nearest stockist to enquire about this product.
For Information on how to purchase this product, please get in touch with a member of our team.
Keep up-to-date with all of our news & offers. Sign up to our newsletter here