Low Starch Cube For Optimum Topline, Muscle Tone & Stamina
- Supporting weight gain for poor doers or those with limited appetites
- Horses & ponies requiring a feed to support optimum muscle and topline development
- Horses requiring controlled, slow-release energy for optimum stamina
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique inclusion of Equi-Jewel® to increase the calorie density of the ration and to support lower feeding rates
- Barley and oat-free formulation to reduce starch content
- Highly digestible “Super-fibres” to provide "controlled" energy release and support a healthy digestive system
- Contains high quality protein sources for muscle repair & development. Muscle tone & topline development is optimized when the feed is used in conjunction with an appropriate exercise program
- Added soya oil to support coat and skin condition
- Fully fortified with vitamins, minerals and trace elements
Feeding for condition can be costly, time consuming and stressful for owners so Saracen Horse Feeds are delighted to introduce NEW Saracen Conditioning Cubes a high fibre and oil ration that includes the incredibly effective EQUI-JEWEL®, a high-fat supplement which supports low feeding rates whilst supporting optimum condition and topline development.
Fluctuations in the quality of forage and cold, wet weather can all impact the horse’s energy demands. Some breeds/types of horses have poor appetites, are naturally poor doers and some stress the weight off. All of these factors contribute to our horses requiring more energy dense feeds.
Saracen Conditioning Cubes are formulated to a barley and whole-oat free recipe helping to keep the starch level low. The energy in the ration is supplied through highly digestible "Super-Fibre" sources for optimal digestive health and manageable behavior.
Quality protein sources in the ration support muscle repair and development and the inclusion of EQUI-JEWEL® provides a concentrated source of calories (energy) reducing the reliance on cereals (starch) to provide the energy. The EQUI-JEWEL® also provides a very effective source of essential fatty acids in the ration to support stunning skin and coat condition.
For further advice on feeding for condition, muscle and topline development, please click on the link below to view our factsheet.