Calorie dense Mix For Optimum Topline, Muscle Tone & Stamina
- Horse & ponies that require condition
- Horses & ponies with a limited appetite
- Horse & ponies requiring a blend of energy sources for power and stamina
- Horse & ponies requiring an calorie dense mix
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Inclusion of micronsied and extruded barley to supply quick-release energy for horses with laid back temperaments
- Unique inclusion of EQUI-JEWEL®
- High oil levels to optimise coat condition
- “Super-Fibre” inclusion to support gut health & aid gut motility
- High quality protein source to optimise peak muscle health and encourage maintenance of topline and muscle definition
- Fully fortified with a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals
CONDITIONING MIX is a calorie dense mix which provides energy (calories) through the combination of complex carbohydrates, ‘Super-Fibres’ and oil. This conditioning ration is high in digestible fibre and oil for slow release energy, but also provides some cereals for quick-release energy. Conditioning Mix includes a blend of micronised as well as highly digestible ‘Super-Fibres’ and a high oil level. This balance of energy sources supports all-over body condition, muscle tone and stamina when used in conjunction with a suitable exercise programme. High quality protein sources included in the ration support muscle repair and development when fed in conjunction with a suitable exercise programme.
EQUI-JEWEL® is also included within this ration to help keep the formulation's starch content lower than traditional conditioning feeds, with the added benefit that rice bran is incredibly effective at supporting topline development.
Conditioning Mix is fully fortified with vitamins and chelated minerals. These minerals can help with complementing natural stress resistance and the immune system, plus improving coat bloom and skin and hoof quality. In addition, soya oil is added to improve coat and skin condition, as well as providing an additional energy (calorie) source.
For further advice on feeding for condition, muscle and topline development, please click on the link below to view our factsheet.