Feeding Solutions In Every Flavour
We use encapsulated flavours in our feeds to ensure that even the fussiest of feeders receive a balanced diet on a daily basis.
An encapsulated flavour is more beneficial than an essence or oil as the flavour is released through the physical process of chewing, which encourages horses to tuck in & clear the bowl! If you have a horse that can be fussy when staying away from home, when fitness levels increase or during the change of season try one of our feeds that contains a flavour. Our nutritional team have put together their top tips in our factsheet - Feeding the fussy feeder.
HIGHLY PALATABLE FEEDS IDEAL TO TEMPT FUSSY FEEDERS
- RE-LEVE®-MIX is a high-performance mix designed for horses that react to a cereal based diet. A blackcurrant flavour is added to Re-Leve®-Mix optimise palatability and aroma to make the ration tempting to even the fussiest of horses.
- COMPETITION-FIT BALANCER is the most technically advanced feed balancer of its kind. Competition-Fit Balancer contains Red Apple Flavour and New Palatability Plus (P+) seasoning to enhance the palatability of the ration, and the low feeding rates make it ideal for fussy feeders.
- SHAPE-UP™ is a low starch, high fibre mix designed to provide a balanced diet at low intake levels and to help maintain a normal, healthy metabolism and can be used as a calorie-controlled ration for those prone to laminitis, Equine Metabolic Syndrome or Cushing's. Cinnamon is added as it is a very powerful antioxidant and also helps to make Shape-Up extremely palatable.
- SUPER FIBRE CUBES are a great way to increase the fibre content of any horse’s ration. They can be fed as the sole concentrate feed, or as an addition to the fibre element of the ration, for example in a treat ball or scattered through hay. They can also be easily soaked to form a mash for horses and ponies that have difficulty chewing. The cubes are whole cereal grain free and are low in starch and sugar
- VETERAN MASH is a highly palatable, high fibre, fully balanced ration especially beneficial for horses with compromised dentition, respiratory disease or in need of added condition. In addition, the appetising malted flavour mash benefits from Saracen’s new taste technology Palatability Plus (P+).
- VETERAN BALANCER is at the forefront of ingredient technology, the low intake muesli ration ideal for senior horses and ponies leading active and even competitive lives, whose weight needs to be carefully managed. In addition to the Palatability Plus (P+) the Veteran Balancer includes a unique low glycaemic coating, which offers a source of slowly digestible energy, making this an ideal ration for those more at risk of metabolic disease such as laminitis or EMS.
If you would like additional information on one of our products please contact our nutritional team on 01622 718487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up-to-date with all of our news & offers. Sign up to our newsletter here