Calorie dense cube
- Horses & ponies that require weight gain & condition
- Poor doers with a limited appetite
- Horses & ponies requiring a feed to support optimum muscle and topline development
- Horses requiring controlled, slow-release energy for optimum stamina
Features & benefits:
- Unique inclusion of Equi-Jewel® to increase the calorie density
- Barley and whole oat-free formulation to reduce starch content
- Highly digestible “Super-Fibres” to provide controlled energy release and support a healthy digestive system
- Includes high quality protein sources to optimise peak muscle health and encourage maintenance of topline and muscle definition
- High oil levels to support coat & skin condition
- Fully fortified with a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals
- Pack size 20KG
- Data sheet Download data sheet
CONDITIONING CUBES are formulated to a barley and whole-oat free recipe which helps to keep the starch level low. The energy (calories) in the ration is supplied through highly digestible ‘Super-Fibre’ sources for optimal digestive health and manageable behaviour. CONDITIONING CUBES also contain Equi-Jewel®, a high-fat supplement that supports low feeding rates whilst supporting optimum condition and topline development.
Quality protein sources in the ration support muscle repair and development and the inclusion of Equi-Jewel® provides a concentrated source of calories (energy) reducing the reliance on cereals (starch) to provide the energy (calories). Equi-Jewel® also provides a very effective source of essential fatty acids in the ration to support stunning skin and coat condition.
CONDITIONING CUBES are fully fortified with vitamins and chelated minerals. These minerals can help with complementing natural stress resistance and the immune system, plus improving coat bloom and skin and hoof quality. In addition, soya oil is added to improve coat and skin condition, as well as providing an additional energy (calorie) source.
- Soya Hulls
- Soya Bean Meal
- Rice bran with calcium carbonate
- Dried Sugarbeet Pulp
- Grass Pellets
- Sunflower Seed Meal
- Soya Oil
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Full Fat Linseed
- Sodium Chloride
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Maerl (calcareous marine algae)
|Digestible Energy||12.8 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||11,500 iu/kg|
|Vitamin D||1,150 iu/kg|
|Vitamin E||300 iu/kg|
The feeding rates are offered as a guideline, if you would like to discuss your horse's individual requirements please contact a member of our nutritional team on 01622 718487.
|1.0 - 2.0kg||200-400kg||Per day|
|2.0 - 3.5kg||400-600kg||Per day|
|3.5 up to 5.0kg||>600kg||Per day|
|These feeding rates are intended as a guide only. Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage per day.|
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
The Equi-Jewel® blended into the Saracen CONDITIONING MIX and Saracen CONDITIONING CUBES has been proven by Kentucky Equine Research (KER) in its superiority over vegetable oil in optimising stamina in the athletic horse through lower lactic acid levels, heart rates and subsequently, shorter recovery periods.
Other specialist products
SUPER FIBRE CUBES
Find a stockist nearby
Enter your postcode to find your nearest stockist to enquire about this product.
For Information on how to purchase this product, please get in touch with a member of our team.
Keep up-to-date with all of our news & offers. Sign up to our newsletter here